webhosting layout

I like it. I especially like the "Powered" on button in the forground at top. It helps to push the name of the company. Nice clean to the point design.

That's a really nice template - I hope you change the color of the text on the menu when a mouse goes over it - that would look nice. Other than that, all I can think of is remove the 'terms of service' link at the top - it looks cheap. Maybe move it to the footer besice powered by?

I'm not sure I like the black background...it looks a little harsh to me. But then, trust me, I am NO expert! I'd just like to see a color a little lighter, but that is just my opinion. I like the power button too!

Libby

looks great except theres a typo in the subtext "You are the boss. We serves you"... it should be "You are the boss. We serve you"... subject verb agreement...

XeNHaNCd said:
looks great except theres a typo in the subtext "You are the boss. We serves you"... it should be "You are the boss. We serve you"... subject verb agreement...

Yeh I think it should be You are the boss. We serve you, If its not a mistake you really should change that.