Website Editor!

sitesnatcher

I am starting on a new website editor, I actually dont have the time OR enough experience, so Im outsourcing to a large company. Its the first phase in developing our own control panel that will hopefully outdo Plesk. This first phase is gonna be about $5,000, but I get unlimited changes and features, so spill your guts and tell me what YOU would like in an online website editor, I want YOUR input because you will be the clients!

I already have a website editor I am satisfied with

I have found website editor that suits all my needs (their URL is http://digi.ws/digi-lite.php). It permits to edit both PHP and HTML and view it all in WYSIWYG mode. Very simple but professional. Besides it is integrated with Plesk and Ensim. Very cheap also.
If I were you I would think instead of integrating it with your future control panel. I guess it will be cheaper and possibly more effective.

Nah, its just like all the other editors. This is going to be completely different. Its going to be its own version of a website editor and its going to be in our control panel. Paying $50 for several hundred users would cost more than the $5000 its costing me to develop. Also, it looks almost like the took a template from ModernBill, haha. This is going to be similar to Dreamweaver, as opposed to the hundreds of cheaper ones that are WAY too much like FrontPage, the problem with FrontPage is you cant put things EXACTLY where you want them. You can with Dreamweaver.

Ah, okay, I apologize. Can you do it with tables too though? Also, I personally like Dreamweaver and know many others that do too, so thats why I would like to do this. =)

FrontPage works with tables pretty well, IF, you have the 2003 version.
I like both FrontPage and Dreamweaver because I hate coding manually.
You can't go wrong making your editor like dream weaver though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting