Website Icons?

Exciter

How would I go about getting some icons for a website? Would you guys recommend going with graphic design services? I would prefer to be able to find some pre-made icons for cheap?

Any suggestions?

website icons stands for your business,it should be related to your business,it can reflect your target of your business,so I recommend you should get it with graphic design sercices.The service is very professional and will bring you huge profit.

Lol, HostEase, I am not looking for a logo, but icons, like the ones provided in the link sifroek provided.

Thanks by the way for the link, sifroek. This is exactly what I was looking for. Now I have to dig a little deeper into these to see if they may be used for commercial purposes.

Check out some of the places like bigstockphoto.com - type "icon" in the search box and you'll have more than 100,000 images to choose from. :)

Many of the template sites (templatemonster included) will have sections for icons.

I've always liked istockphoto.com for stock images and icons. It just depends on the kind of theme you are looking for.

Regards,

istockphoto.com is a great source if you want to pay for them, but there are lots of freely downloadable and usable icon sets out there. Check out vecteezy.com

Mark

i would use google and find something you like and fits your needs, that has no copyright (free source) or you can make your own useing programs like fireworks or photoshop...

You can search the world wide web for icons, but if you want it to be personalized, you can have someone to make it for you. Icons would be great if it has a bit of personal touch.