Website review please

deniss

Hi all,
I have designed my new direct mail site kirkwooddirect.com recently and I would like to hear you opinions, reviews comments on website! What do you think about an idea, website design, usability, etc! You are welcome to leave your comments here!

Hi,

The Site is good in all aspects design, content, colors. It gives a very clean and professional appearance. All very well put together.

Your site looks extremely professional. One bit of advice - under News - your last post was July 2008. This section really needs to be updated more frequently.

The best of success to your business. :)

Since the domain was registered in '06, I'm assuming the OP means that it is the design that is new rather than the site itself. In any case, nice work! Everything works well and looks real snappy.

Good design but I think the image may divert attention of visitors ideally they should focus more on content side rather than image. Just my thought.

Since the domain was registered in '06, I'm assuming the OP means that it is the design that is new rather than the site itself. In any case, nice work! Everything works well and looks real snappy.

Would a new design not be "news"?
Wouldn't updating the news be a high priority if you are redesigning a site? Just curious.