Website

First of all, the site is unusable. Top navigation links lead nowhere (errors).
For everything else... well, the site is empty so there is not much more I can say.

Maybe a good idea to set it up as a blog rather than what you have now.

I am sorry but your site is very basic and needs major changes or complete redesign. You may consider a professional to do it for you if it is an important site or just try and redesign it on your own.

I am sorry but your site is very basic and needs major changes or complete redesign. You may consider a professional to do it for you if it is an important site or just try and redesign it on your own.

You actually hit it right on the nail.

The site he is trying to build is rather subject sensitive. But the look of the site does not inspire trust in visitors (not me at least). I think that if sensitive information is collected, or if you rely on your users to build the content of your site in its majority, the website HAS to look professional and appropriate, and not like it was put together in 1997.

Needs more content, better design, more stability, and try to spread it out a bit more, instead of pushing it all into one side. More colors and maybe a few images might be good.

Design is way to basic.

Basic color, and no complexity in the design.

Create a design on top, and make navigation area look a bit better. Integrate more with the design.

I don't like the font used. It just doesn't work for me and makes me not want to read what your site is about.

I recommend switching to wordpress (blogging platform) and buying a nice fairly unique theme and then creating some content for the site. It will look far better, possibly get links and get you more traffic if you write something that's compelling enough. It will also allow your visitors to more easily interact with you and your site.