Webspace and Bandwidth

Depends on the blog and site. Most of my personal sites are less then 10Mb and transfer less then 1Gb mostly. Not very busy at all :)

At the host where I work there are a few 1 - 5Gb disk space sites and a lot from 0 - 250Mb sites on disk.

For transfer our clients range from 0 to about 120Gb/Month transfer. (I think 120 is the largest).

Basically plan your pricing so that if a site does use 5Gb then you are not loosing out and paying more to keep the client then he is paying you.

Hi,
That really does depend on how many people visit your site, I rmember
getting my first paid package and I bought LOADS of webspace and
bandwidth to be safe, but atleast it never went down due to it! Its up to how much you are willing to pay too.
silvermoon

You shouldn't really need to go over 1gb for a blog - that's more than enough space. Most hosting packages nowadays offer 1gb of web space for $5 - $10. You should be able to get a very reputable host for under $5 a month for the space you are looking for.

What you should look for is a hosting company that has a one-click install program that will allow you to install the most common Blogs. Our company has just that, and it's easy to set up in under 2 minutes. Really.

Check out my profile for a link to our site.

Hope this helps.