We're a bunch of [SOD]'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Jay2502

Hello,

I am in need of some assistance, We are looking for a hosting site and site installed which would include a ladder system like the ones on offer here:

http://eliteladders.com/

The reason I am kind of asking around is because we do not have much money if any and there is an opportunity here to have a lot of visitors to this site and if it is ad supported it may generate a lot of link clickage.

we can run the site directly as we do have a forum already and are capable.

Now what is this for:

We all play PS3 shooters, the official clan ladders are good and well but it is full of people who cheat and we would like to have a site full of clns who we know are respectable and would play a league fairly.

we have alone 80 odd members and if we get the numbers we think we can get then we are looking at potentially 100's members with multiple visits which is a lot of potential click traffic.

If you do or are interested in helping me then please do email me.

donzjay2502@googlemail.com

Thank you

Jason
[SOD] www.Stormtroopersofdoom.co.uk

Hello Jason!
Welcome to the forums.
I assuming you need decicated server for that. If you can convert your request to the View
Space bandwith CPU RAM and specify budget I assume soon you will have some decent offers to review

What I need is basically web space with the script for clan ladders built in, this can be in either a forum based way or indeed with a full scripted site.

Status
Not open for further replies.