What do you think about my website

jmatos

I have just recently uploaded this site. I am wondering if some would take a look at it, and give your opinion here. Is there anything you would change? What would you do differently.:dance:

1. Drop down menu is broken
2. Huge banner -- consider making it smaller
3. Increase the width. You usually don't find people with 800x600 resolution these days

1. Drop down menu is broken
2. Huge banner -- consider making it smaller
3. Increase the width. You usually don't find people with 800x600 resolution these days

Which dropdown menu is broken?

Thanks for recommendation on the banner

According to your website:
It may sound unbelievable but the majority of the big companies in the web hosting business usually do not invest much in the development of new technologies. Instead they rely on 3rd party solutions and software. Unlike theirs, our hosting software was created, developed and designed in-house by us. Moreover, our business approach is human-oriented in that our client support is a center factor in the quality hosting service that we offer. This is why we can bring you low cost hosting.

Can you tell us exactly what software you developed in house?

According to your website:

Can you tell us exactly what software you developed in house?

We have our own website installer tool wizzard. It is similiar to site builder. This software was developed third party. Our Control Panel Software was developed in house.

Last edited:
Well, that phrase is duplicated in the first 19 pages of Google search. It's even used as a mission statement.

I have just recently uploaded this site. I am wondering if some would take a look at it, and give your opinion here. Is there anything you would change? What would you do differently.:dance:

The top banner is entirely too large. The rest of the site seemed fine.

The top banner is entirely too large. The rest of the site seemed fine.

I personally designed the top banner myself on my home computer. I failed to back it up in time and my computer crashed and I lost it. I agree that it is too large. I will have to recreate the banner. Something I am not looking forward too. LOL

What about the content that is used by a ton of other hosting companies?

It may sound unbelievable but the majority of the big companies in the web hosting business usually do not invest much in the development of new technologies. Instead they rely on 3rd party solutions and software. Unlike theirs, our hosting software was created, developed and designed in-house by us. Moreover, our business approach is human-oriented in that our client support is a center factor in the quality hosting service that we offer. This is why we can bring you low cost hosting.

I'd drop
and replace with something of your own wording. You really want to set your site apart from the masses and control your niche.

I agree with Steve, your site does need changes.. specially on the banner part.. Also the 'Web Hosting' drop down needs to be fixed, compared to the other dropdowns.

I like that you humbly take the great advise HD members have to offer you and are learning from it. I think it shows true character. :)

Keep up the good work and stick around, you will learn a few more things in this forum. ;)

I don't like when website plays anything right after loading.

I totally agree.. Auto playing videos or anything else for that matter, such as live chat, or even a pop message when you're trying to leave a website. ALL are very annoying tactics, IMHO.

Not too bad except the video, if you want to leave it there, just ask the customer if he wants to play it or not.

Autoplay is not a good idea on a webhosting website.