What do you think ?

Stemy

Hi everyone !

Please review mycoloredlinks.com. Should I change the black background or not ? Some people say I should but this is the only color which makes the colors of the links more pronounced. What do you think ?

oh my god my face hurts.

I think you should work on a design friend, and then you could use standard colored links on a white background.

There are far better ways to present that idea without giving people epileptic siezures....for example....branding. Use a logo to portray the domain idea with possibly a rainbow or bleh anything.

I'm at a loss for words and that doesn't happen very often. :)
I think your site serves its purpose, but like ANMMark suggested, you really should work on the design more. I understand the need for contrast, but the black background doesn't work for me. The best with your site. :)

- Steve

So many different colors make it extremely hard to:
a) view/sort the information
b) take your site seriously

It's a very neat website and idea. I found the website to hurt my eyes (maybe I'm getting old). Its a very easy to use website - best of luck.

ok im dizzy - not only are the colors an assault on my eyes but so is your coding....LOSE THE TABLES!!! and put the css in its own file not on the same page - 22 validation errors for the html

Over all 4 out of 10

Too Too many colors I think, My eyes hurt from looking at the white then the black screen with all diffrent color letters.