What I was thinking today

Bullten

Guys today when I was thinking about opening a different web designing and Internet Marketing website. I have good knowledge in Internet marketing but zero in web development. To open a website you need to have some people who are good in skills and supports your idea till you start making money. I have an idea of gathering people who are good in programing and seo and then form a team buy developing a business website and forming it a company later on. As per my thought a team of 4 people would be a good idea to start but In starting you have to keep your expectation aside because we all know starting if something is like a struggling phase and you have to show your expertise to start making money.

I would love to here others reply about the idea and also from those who may be interested in doing so.

If you know nothing about web design, i wouldn't bothering offering a such service. You would have to pay someone else to do the job therefore losing money. Stick to services you know how to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting