What is a good colo in mid-country?

felosi

We are looking for some colo, maybe somewhere in texas or further north. We have looked into a few bit the costs were pretty high and any type of on hands support results in fees over $100 and up.

Anyone know of any good reliable ones?

If you're looking for dead center of the US, here's a few in Nebraska - http://www.datacentermap.com/usa/nebraska/omaha/

I've personally used both the CoSentry Omaha dn the CoSentry Midlands facilities before. The Midlands facility is one of the very few datacenters that operate with a 6 nines performance (99.9999%). I've never had ANY issues at their location.

If you're going for Texas area, Softlayer and CoLo4Dallas are two that I've used and continue to use.

Well, our budget isnt $100 obviously lol. We just dont want to have to pay such high hands on support when there is a problem.

I think my Boss found a place out at Vegas that looks good but we are still shopping

I was with Colo4 before, and they were good. However, they seems a bit rigid in principles.

The one I can recommend is ColoGlobal. It's the sister company of Cartika. They just moved out from Colo4 to Databank, and started providing colo service. Andrew runs a great shop over there, check them out.

Guys were gonna try Lavs Vegas, Some killer deals out there. SO we will see how it goes! Thanks for all feedback

Well, our budget isnt $100 obviously lol. We just dont want to have to pay such high hands on support when there is a problem.

I think my Boss found a place out at Vegas that looks good but we are still shopping

Is the colo provider in Vegas FiberHub?