What is your attitude to Enom domain registrar?

I used to use them as domain name registrar fo my personal domain names. They are one of the first domain name registars ever.
But why are you asking about them?

I am asking because they are offering a good reseller programme to me and that is why I would like to know whether this registrar is worth cooperating or not.

Enom is a reputable company that became such like not at once but develop their services in the right direction.

Enom is a reputable company that became such like not at once but develop their services in the right direction.

Yes, it is really developing the services in the right direction.

Enom:)

Enom is great!

But there are few disadvantages on it:
1) each 6 months it's raise the prices for 0.50$

2) Also there are a little problem with the domains redemption period.
they give 30 days for you to renew the domain name, but it can be put in redemption in 20 :(

And one more thing if 2 peoples are working in one account at the same time, there can be some bugs :( like domain name won't be registered .

BUT another registrars have the same issues, even more:(

So I would prefer to use enom!:D

they give 30 days for you to renew the domain name, but it can be put in redemption in 2

The redemption period is one of the things my customers dislike most of all because sometimes they have to pay $150 in case they didn't renew their domain in time.

nd one more thing if 2 peoples are working in one account at the same time, there can be some bugs like domain name won't be registered .

I din't experience such bug, though I have used Enom for 4 years already

As to $150- sorry but it's 160$ per domain name.

As to the bug, I can assure you that it happens.

So you mean, that never occurred the situation when you register the domain name by yourself and then you find out that it hasn't been registered?

Then you are a lucky guy:D Or maybe you are registering small portions of the domain names:)

Enom is great!

But there are few disadvantages on it:
1) each 6 months it's raise the prices for 0.50$

That is completely false in my experience. Enom prices have been the most stable of any of the registrars that I use.

As far as redemption goes Enom is one of the easiest to get your name re-registered if you forget to renew.
They send out notice anyway so if people don't renew they are to blame and not the registrar.

We are with enom for 6 years. And the price is became higher and higher.
Enom prices have been the most stable of any of the registrars that I use.--> I don't know what you are also using:)

As far as redemption goes Enom is one of the easiest to get your name re-registered if you forget to renew.
They send out notice anyway so if people don't renew they are to blame and not the registrar.--> I didn't tell that it's not easy to use.
I mean that there are 30 days to renew the domain name, then it comes to redemption and costs 160$. It should be 30 days in any case, but I have few domain names that has been put in a redemption period in 20 days term not 30.

Yes you are right that it's a problem of people who didn't register it:)

Speaking about the disadvantages of Enom, I can't but mention their help center( in other words their trouble ticket system).

In case you open a ticket for the support department, the average response time will be 24 hours (not less). Of course, we know that this is a big domain registrar,but in my opinion they should improve their response time.

I use to cooperate with Godaddy service and I must say that this company has much better response time and support system in general.

Another thing which I didn't like while using Enom is their phone support, I tried to get in touch with them to have a talk for more than 10 times. The result is not impressive, I didn't manage to communicate with Enom representatives because the line was always busy and I only heard the sound of autoresponder in the receiver.

So what is the reason of phone support then? :smash: