What magazines are you subscribed to?

GnomeyNewt

There is an old thread about this here here, but I thought I'd start a new thread to include any magazines you are subscribed to offline, including tech related.

I'm still subscribed to the Search Engine Marketing Standard, not that I'm any good at SEM tho :). But it helps me out a bit. Still subscribed to Ping! and some parenting magazines (hehehe), mothering.com and generic Parenting.

Thanks, I'll have to check it out. With pingzine lately seems to me their pictures/images do not match their articles. Weird thing for me to notice!

Fortune, eWeek, TheWHIR and PingZine. And I don't have the time to read all of them except for a few articles here and there. Fortune gets the priority however.
I visit and read GigaOm.com a lot, but then its a blog.

I read like way TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many blogs. Way too many. I need some mags for offline when I'm not plugged in which is a lot these days with my 2 kiddos! Thanks for the list. Going to check them out.

I don't read magazines at all. I read much info in the Internet.

Last edited:
Linux Magazine is good

Linux Magazine is a good resource for programming and scripting, basically anything Unix and Linux related.

Their are hell lot magazines i study ..i like those who gives me daily updates of hosting business i like .Future ahead, hosting your site,linux are some of them....