Whats up all!

RandyT

Whats up guys, looks like I found myself a new home :)
I run game servers and soon dedicated servers :) YAY a new kiddie host :thankyou: NOT.

Anyways, I try to be as helpfull as possible so if you need any help email me and Ill try my best to help you.

Uhh I dont know what else to say so yeah :shh:

Hahaha! :D ldcdc -> :crazy2: *blushes*

Sorry about that.I think was browsing three forums at that time and got them confused. I must have been really tired: :tired:

Let's start anew: Welcome to HD Randy and have a great time here! :)

Last edited:
ldcdc said:
Hahaha! :D ldcdc -> :crazy2: *blushes*

Sorry about that.I think was browsing three forums at that time and got them confused. I must have been really tired: :tired:

Let's start anew: Welcome to HD Randy and have a great time here! :)

I know what you mean. I used to work 20 hours a day :)

Equonix said:
:0 20 Hours a day how did you manage your life working that many hours.

It was for like 2 weeks. I was so warn out, but the way I did it was play cs when no one needed help, and I had plenty of soda :)

Fair Enough :)
But you should have really did less hours, very unhealthy =)
Especially look at a computer screen for 20hours. Hope you took breaks.

Equonix said:
Fair Enough :)
But you should have really did less hours, very unhealthy =)
Especially look at a computer screen for 20hours. Hope you took breaks.

I did every once in a while :) I regret doing all that work though, the company I did so much work for died after I quit. I was so mad because I worked so hard to get it up and never slept.

I like greeting all members personally, so I will do catch-up work for when I was away.

Welcome to the board RandyT, I hope you share as much information with us as you gain from HostingDiscussion.com! or more... :D

Artashes said:
I like greeting all members personally, so I will do catch-up work for when I was away.

Welcome to the board RandyT, I hope you share as much information with us as you gain from HostingDiscussion.com! or more... :D
Gracias (Spanish for Thank you ;) )

I hope to learn some too. :dance: