Whats Up?!?

UrbanHostOnline

What's goin' on everyone? I'm brand new to this forum and like it a whole lot better than the others I've found. Thanks for making a great place to reach out to others.

Let me be the first to reach out and to welcome you to HD. I hope to see you actively participate and discuss the industry trends with us.

Best,

Just a quick hello from me as well! I see you have already set up a signature and have hit the boards already! That great to see. Hope to see you becoming another one of HostingDiscussion's most valued members.
Regards,
~Equinox

Agreed. You need some form of authority here. This is a very nice community with some very nice members... the forums dont seem to be all that active but hopefully that will change in time!?

Edit:

Sorry. Im comparing to WHT

We're growing by the day! We've seen some amazing growth recently. I don't see a need to compare HD to WHT because they are two very different forums. I see HD as an environment that's more warm and friendly and the sense of community that you get here is unmatched.

Xcel_Hosting said:
I don't see a need to compare HD to WHT because they are two very different forums. I see HD as an environment that's more warm and friendly and the sense of community that you get here is unmatched.
Couldn't have said it better. :thumbup:
And it will only get WAAAY better. Especially when the cookies are out in March.