What's your favorite movie and TV show ?

tnhcatherine

Well, my favorite
Movie : Bourne Series, Pirates of Caribbean (1st 3), Bond (All of them), Definitely Maybe (Best Love Story), and may more.
TV Show : Prison Break, Chuck, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead , . . . .

Movie: Triangle, Harry Potter (All of them), Star Trek (All movies), Sweet Home Alabama, Bridgett Jones' Diary (Both of them), Philadelphia experiment ( Older 2 have not seen the new one), Star wars (all of them), Butterfly effect (all of them), the fith element, k-pax, Galaxy quest, Hitch hikers guild to the galaxy, the Time machine, ponyo, Hunger Games, and more that is all I can think of right now

TV Shows: Sailor moon, chobits, seven of seven, x-files, fringe, heroes, no ordinary family, Dr Who, The Big Gang Theory, warehouse 13, eureka, under the doom, Outer Limits, twilight zone, Star trek (all series), girl meets girl, ranma 1/2, Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, Maze, So weird, Petite Princess Yucie, Card Captors, flash forward, Roswell, lost, Smallville, SuperNatural, and more that is all I can think of right now and yes some are anime.

Anything to do with Star Trek or Doctor Who or sci-fi.

I also enjoy a good John Wayne Movie and some classics like Its a wonderful life

Too many films to name just a few. The Groundhog Day seems to be the one I love to re-watch when it is on.

Out of TV shows, currently I try to keep up with: Dexter, The Walking Dead, Ray Donovan isn't too bad either. I also love Real Time with Bill Maher.

Anyone here keep up with Breaking Bad? I also am up to date with the walking dead.

As for movies, I like lots of WW2 and cold war films. I love history (although most are not accurate). Among my favorites are Saving Private Ryan and Inglorious Bastards :). A recent film I really liked was The Expendables, both the first and second film.

Hmm... Seinfeld is my all time favorite. Breaking Bad, Prison Break, Fringe.

Not sure on movies...too many have been seen by these eyes to just pick one!

Dexter, Criminal Minds, Breaking Bad

Mine was Dexter, but now that's coming to an end I started watching Criminal Minds, have watched first 4 seasons, when Netflix stopped. (Awaiting more)

Am currently watching breaking bad, end of season 2, many more seasons to catch up on.

Movies: Die hard (all of them), Speed (first one), American Pie (first one), Along Came Polly, White Chicks, 51st Dates. Tons more, but I can't think!

TV: Castle, Airplane Repo, Family Guy, The Cleveland Show, Simpsons, Law & Order, House, CSI (SVU is my fave, but I like all the others too). I also enjoy many documentaries and science shows. National Geographic and Discovery, those types of things. Oh, Worlds Toughest Prisons is pretty cool too.

Yeh, what a mix that is! :)

This topic is so broad that I want to save valuable time for you all in reading about my countless favorited Movies and will just list the TV Series I enjoy/ed:

Amongst the ones that mostly fascinate me are Dexter, American Horror Story, Suits, Doctor Who and my guilty pleasures American Dad, Family Guy, Futurama and Simpsons :rolleyes2

Also worth noticing are sitcoms like How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory and Anger Management.

Documentaries and realities have some spot-on shows too - Monster Bug Wars on Animal Planet and Dinamo:Magician Impossible on Discovery are both highly recommended on my list :thumbup: