Which Banners Company is Good

alston

Which banners company do you think is good

If they is any more Banner Company out they please list it on the forums.

Thanks,
Alston

No problem Frank very helpful with your work & I see that you help alot member on all the forums also. Very Nice Work :) :)

We actually just started doing a banner business at Ctrl-Alt-Deli.com although at this point it's un-advertised. I checked out some of the recommendations and can safely say that whatever you need we can take care of. And we'd be willing to match whatever advertised price they have.

Just did this one today:
ctrl_banner.gif

As soon as we feel that the new site is working and ready. It was decided that instead of releasing a half finished site, we'd rather iron everything out ahead of time since the current site, while not being the most, er, fashion forward is working fine and will continue to do so.

However, we've been doing some already for people who inquire so...

getyourbanners is good. They did some work for me in Jan.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Maybe do a bit of cross-linking getyourbanners can't hurt and gives people a choice, which I'm always in favour of, Kyles gonna kill me :p

It's a you post our link we post yours sort of deal - so we both advertise each other, Kyle doesn't always have time to do the banner stuff as there is loads of other work so we can refer or just do a sort of sub-contract arrangement where we pass on a job spec :)