Which one is better?

Which one is better depends specifically on your unique requirements. Each have their strengths and attributes.

Server speed is going to depend on what server hardware your looking at from each one, do you have some builds from each one? If so post them here. As for uptime they will all have SLA of 99.9% or thereabouts

I have heard many good reviews about the Planet about their networks and support. Another one Softlayer might be options.

The Planet and Softlayer are really on par of each other on their quality of network. I feel that either of the providers will do well for someone looking for a quality network.

As far i heard, cloudlayer*** hosting of Softlayer is too much bad.
*** I don't know what it is. I saw a topic on WHT about review of Softlayer.

As far i heard, cloudlayer*** hosting of Softlayer is too much bad.
*** I don't know what it is. I saw a topic on WHT about review of Softlayer.
Cloudlayer is totally a different concern. The problem was on Softlayer's cloudlayer software, not the network or bandwidth. All of them are A+ quality provider in hardware and bandwidth quality. Though, the management level differs between couple of them. But that doesn't effect overall performance. It is all the pricing and your requirement which would met whom you are willing to go with.

Tnx Mellow-h, for helping me to get a concept about cloudlayer.
I had an experience of using Softlayer. The server was too much slow. One of my friends website is hosted that server(blog.manchumahara.com). This is the slowest server i have ever used.
Thanks.

I would suggest softlayer. When asking for technical assistance for servers, their response has been always great. They sometimes suggest certain points relevant for any particular situation without even asking them. The reboot portal they are maintaining is top-notch.

Hello,

Every data center have own unique characteristics, it depends on your requirements. from my point of view Planet is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sus123