WHMCS Lifetime lisence

I dont think so, i think a long long time time ago, they had a sort of life time license, with yearly updates, but you had to buy the yearly updates every year

We have a lifetime license but we got it over a decade ago. As others have said - it's no longer possible to purchase one.

That said - the support we pay yearly still comes out far lower than the monthly cost added up. It was a good deal when we got it - and it's still a good deal now.

You *might* be able to get one second-hand, but I don't know.

I would recommend posting a WTB ad in the advertising section. There should be lots of legacy licenses floating around that aren't in active use. My understanding is that you can still transfer those between people and still use them as they've always been able to be used.

I don't think anyone gives a lifetime licence of WHMCS. There may be better control panels which you can always use. Data Center provided services like vps hosting, cloud web server hosting or dedicated server hosting sometimes gives best performance when their expert technical team takes over.

I don't think anyone gives a lifetime licence of WHMCS. There may be better control panels which you can always use. Data Center provided services like vps hosting, cloud web server hosting or dedicated server hosting sometimes gives best performance when their expert technical team takes over.

WHMCS is NOT a control panel, it is a client management system

Do you know what WHMCS is? https://www.whmcs.com/ if not.

WHMCS is NOT a control panel, it is a client management system
I generally describe it as a billing and support system.

I generally describe it as a billing and support system.

yes but officially it is a client management system or as WHMCS call themselves now 'The World's Leading Web Hosting Automation Platform'

Mike's definition would be more clear for customers' ears, not that they even have or want to know what WHMCS is. For all of you tech geniuses, you can call it the hosting automation platform. :D

yes but officially it is a client management system or as WHMCS call themselves now 'The World's Leading Web Hosting Automation Platform'
Sure, and they're marketing themselves to hosting providers and/or those that know what that means. I'd venture to say if you wanted to use WHMCS but didn't understand their description you're probably not their target market.

Mike's definition would be more clear for customers' ears, not that they even have or want to know what WHMCS is. For all of you tech geniuses, you can call it the hosting automation platform. :D
Indeed - billing and support system makes sense to the layman I think.

Sure, and they're marketing themselves to hosting providers and/or those that know what that means. I'd venture to say if you wanted to use WHMCS but didn't understand their description you're probably not their target market.

Indeed - billing and support system makes sense to the layman I think.

but not targeted to the layman

There's currently a seller on eBay selling lifetime licenses, his latest listing can be found here;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-Ne...e-WHMCS-Unlimited-Client-License/263251002871

He said been slow to respond recently, and he's a rather strange seller. He requires cPanel access to install WHMCS, however his licenses are indeed valid, strangely still valid after uninstall. I've had the license for 6 months, and its worked without issues.

He doesn't do direct transfers though for some reason, nor giving you the key.

- Kieran

There's currently a seller on eBay selling lifetime licenses, his latest listing can be found here;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Brand-Ne...e-WHMCS-Unlimited-Client-License/263251002871

He said been slow to respond recently, and he's a rather strange seller. He requires cPanel access to install WHMCS, however his licenses are indeed valid, strangely still valid after uninstall. I've had the license for 6 months, and its worked without issues.

- Kieran

This seller must move license to client WHMCS account , if they does not move, this is fake license with one time using.

Also before buy license please contact with WHMC support for check if this seller can sell licenses,

seller must open ticket to WHMCS and send ticket № to you, then you open new ticket to WHMCS support and send them this ticket № what you have from seller. :smash:

Last edited:
A genuine WHMCS seller can only sell licences to their direct clients using their own servers, so i am afraid this ebay selling is a scammer and all licences will be invalid.
Reported to WHMCS

- Kieran
so your website is vimlyhost.net but if ordering you are directed to my.dct.host and yet it shows both these are authorised to use WHMCS, so why direct to a different site unless you are edging your bets in case WHMCS find out and invalidate the licences

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting