who are you choose guys, reseller, master or alpha master ?

putdomain.com

what are you choose guys, reseller, master or alpha master ?

i choose alpha master reseller :thumbup:
how about you ?
any good idea for reselleing hosting ?
let sharing our knowledge below :)
big thanks

Master reseller plans fine provided that you order from a reliable provider that knows what its doing. Alpha master resellers are not feasible to run efficiently though, I'd advise that you avoid them

why do you put your domain in every thread? it's very irritating dude

can you imagine everyone doing that?

@handsonhosting:
yes, you ryt brother, this is a very sensitive to choose like the polling i saw in the link, all body,s absolutely like and more better than just a resellel hosting provider, i choosen dedicated or colocation cluster if could to choose and have it ahaha :D

@cableguy
sorry dear, it just to sign my self thread dude, in this forum so many thread i saw, so i can make that for see our friend repsonse directly and answer the respnse also :)

but this is our thread for sharing our reseller and hosting provider, if any good infromation, keep sharing to us dude, big thanks

@supportfaciliti;

Master Reseller Hosting >>we coud to sell whm reseller and web hosting space.

Alpha Master Reseller Hosting >> we could to sell Master reseller, whm reseller and web hosting space.

What are you choosen if you know the different?? :)

Am I the only one frustrated by the lack of content provided? Finally there's a note about what each of the choices mean, but it was like pulling teeth to get an answer on this.

So what's the price difference between the two?

It's almost like saying do you want a Large Coke or a Small Coke. Again, no information as to what the price difference is. Do you want $1 or $1,000? Of course I want $1,000 but at what cost?

Not knowing who owns the Root, Super Alpha or Alpha can be scary. If the main guy goes out of business after a few months, you can experience a domino effect for all accounts in the pyramid.

Am I the only one frustrated by the lack of content provided? Finally there's a note about what each of the choices mean, but it was like pulling teeth to get an answer on this.

It's almost like saying do you want a Large Coke or a Small Coke. Again, no information as to what the price difference is. Do you want $1 or $1,000? Of course I want $1,000 but at what cost?

yes it actually requires an additional partially picture caption on the part of his root, especially of access restrictions as a master reseller who can only sell to resellers and web hosting space meeka client, where the master's own alpha resellernya master control in root them so the difference is only from the root lies in separating alpha from the master and the master himself, this does require plugins such as zamfoo or whmphp:)

yes it actually requires an additional partially picture caption on the part of his root, especially of access restrictions as a master reseller who can only sell to resellers and web hosting space to their client,

where the master's own alpha reseller master control in root, them so the difference is only from the root lies in separating alpha from the master and the master himself, this does require plugins such as zamfoo or whmphp:)

Not knowing who owns the Root, Super Alpha or Alpha can be scary. If the main guy goes out of business after a few months, you can experience a domino effect for all accounts in the pyramid.

resellers root root is playing brothers, do not be a problem if one of them have roots that do not continue it because we can still take them back up the database client can be handled directly by the main root reseller:)

I feel master reseller because gives you the option to resell reselling accounts and basic web hosting accounts. While with the others you are more limited.

I feel master reseller because gives you the option to resell reselling accounts and basic web hosting accounts. While with the others you are more limited.

Greetings,
You are very correct in this statement. I happen to be quite an expert here. Alpha Master and Master Resellers follow a basic chain. See below for the structure of this chain.

ROOT -> ALPHA MASTER RESELLER -> MASTER RESELLER -> RESELLER -> cPanel.

Not to over complicate anything, but there is another option called "Super Alpha Master Reseller" but this is not something that is wise to offer.

In order to sell Master and Alpha Accounts, you need a 3rd party script (ZamFoo, WHMPHP, WHMReseller). I personally use ZamFoo.

Expert?
In what?

I can post all kinds of absurd reseller plans and levels. Does that make me an expert?

What are you guys even talking about?

Is this something coming from foreign countries?
Alpha? Master? Root?

What exactly are you an expert in and what exactly is being talked about here? None of this makes any sense in the realm of hosting that I know.