Who was your First Host?,I mean all time First Host

genesis

Who was your First Hosting provider?

It must have been really exciting to get that first hosting package?:agree:

My first host was tornadogaming, now im with Fusion-Hosts.com there great.... Good support I recomend Fusion-Hosts.com to any any one.

Thank you IKY0294 for the kind words. My first host was homestead. They were awful, so I left and found a new provider. This was way back when I was a newb at cPanel :p I was like 13-14? idk. was awhile back.

Well, about 7 or 8 years ago (Sorry, it's been awhile), I started with a Reseller account at HostDime. I got irritated with them, because their server IPs were always blacklisted for spam, so I could never send out email. Then I moved to TotalChoiceHosting, and they were great. I then outgrew them, and I've been providing my own hosting for the last 4 years.

My all-time first, back in 1999, was Netscape Websites, but that was just a drag and drop thing, no FTP. My first real host was Angelfire back in 2000.

I believe the very very first provider I used was in 1997 from free host xoom.com (now closed). I used a few free hosts, but was so discouraged with the experience that I switched a year later to paid host (which in turn turned out to be very expensive). :)

My first host was Servage.net. Their servers were very slow (specially mysql), support was outsourced and didn't understand english that well. I liked them because they didn't care that I used the space as file storage/download service.

My first web host was HawkHost. They were then promoting their web hosting services on various forums and I got a good deal with them. Initially I thought they would disappear overnight for the (promotion) price I got their hosting. But they have been a very good host so far and I am still using them for some of my sites along with my Hostgator shared hosting account, Which I just signed up with later because I feared HawkHost might disapper oneday. But they have been a great host, can list them in the same league as hostgator.

Ipower

The first hosting provider I chose was Ipower. I still use them today for some of my sites. They had a bit of a poor time transitioning to the new servers, but prior to that and after, it has been smooth sailing.

my first host a good 7/8 years ago now would have been www.siteground.com .. still going today i belive although i hear their service has gone down hill due to overselling, however their suppor was top noch

cant offically remember my first free host.. probally way before that lol

I'm with FastNext.com and think that they are pretty good. Good servers, fast support, good ans understandable replies.
I'm satisfied.