Whois.cart() and WHM - very happy!

showson

Hi all!
I'm using Whois.cart() with WHM for my hosting company and am very happy with this combination.

I may, eventually, want to go to something 'bigger', but so far this combination is working great for my company.

If someone is just starting out this is definitely the way to go.. for $35.00 you can't go wrong with it.

Anyway, my two cents.
Steve

You definately can't go wrong for it's price. I have both WhoisCart and WHMAP, and while I prefer WHMAP, for $35 WhoisCart can't be beat.

I am also a Whois.Cart() user and I am fairly happy. I would like to upgrade to WHMAP or ModernBill soon mainly because I would really like to benefit from the features of these two systems, especially MB which can integrate into RvSkin.

But for $35, Whois.Cart() is great and full of all of the features that you need to get started.

Xcel_Hosting said:
But for $35, Whois.Cart() is great and full of all of the features that you need to get started.

I agree! As I've said many times this is the best software in this
price category. :)

Whois.Cart() certainly is a great product, especially for its price.

The thing I like about Whois.Cart() is that it's very simple, and does not have superfluous features. I feel that WHMAP and Modern Bill have some features which you don't really need - or at least I don't need.

And really for the price, Whois.Cart() is a great product, and actually [Some may think it is a good thing, others may think it's a bad thing] allows more smaller web hosts to start up, and have a billing system.

But the owners of Whois.Cart() certainly have done well for themselves - They've created a product which is loved by many, and affordable for everyone.

Anjay said:
Whois.Cart() certainly is a great product, especially for its price.

The thing I like about Whois.Cart() is that it's very simple, and does not have superfluous features. I feel that WHMAP and Modern Bill have some features which you don't really need - or at least I don't need.

And really for the price, Whois.Cart() is a great product, and actually [Some may think it is a good thing, others may think it's a bad thing] allows more smaller web hosts to start up, and have a billing system.

But the owners of Whois.Cart() certainly have done well for themselves - They've created a product which is loved by many, and affordable for everyone.

And with the development of Silverstar, which seems very promising (http://beta.whoiscart.net/admin/), you certainly can't go wrong!