Whois Domain Registry History

bigredseo

HD Community Advisor
Staff member
Does anyone happen to have an account with domaintools.com or similar service that they can run a report regarding Domain History? I'm needing to find the DNS changes over the years, along with domain registration, registrar drops or transfers for a specific history.

The account at DomainTools is $99/month, and while I want the information, I don't need it that bad :)

Anyone have any access to their tool or similar service that can show me the history of renewals/drops/dns changes?

Thanks,

Unfortunately I am of no use here. :sad:

But there is always a chance someone around is a client.

Does anyone happen to have an account with domaintools.com or similar service that they can run a report regarding Domain History?
Thanks,

I just searched in google "Domain whois history change" and found various website who does not charge any penny to check DNS changes like https://whoisrequest.com/history/

There is lot of website but hope that above whois history checker is enough for your need ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the post Kunnusingh, unfortuantely it just gives DNS history, not actually OWNER history which is what I was needing at the time.

I ended up picking up the 1 month so I could run the query. The information is now being used in a court case regarding a reverse domain hijacking (trademark infringement case).

Our client decided they wanted to push the case forward and bring in the big guns, so the $100 fee wasn't a concern.

Thanks for trying everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch