Why Great Customer Support Is Important

woody

I think customer support is of paramount importance with any kind of business. But it's especially crucial with web hosting. There are so many people out there who want to have a website but have no idea how to set it up. Hosting companies that can answer the bell will get the business.

It's one of the main ingredients to a successful business not only with web hosting. As most customers will stay with your company because of your superb customer service.

It's at least 20 times easier to upsell an existing client than to acquire one new client. Great customer support makes that all possible. It also significantly reduces customer churn.

Some companies create a competitive advantage in their industry solely on customer service. It is proven that a customer will pay more for a product, if the customer service is better than a lower priced competitor.

Great customer service will let your client satisfy with your products. Besides, this is one of the important factor that effect repeated purchased.

thats the nitch right there, specially personal customer support, i think we can agree we all love that

At the end of the day, when you are running a business, the customer is always right... Great support to take care of the customer is key.

Good Customer Service

Customer service is a good idea considering the saturated market that is web hosting. I don't even think about signing up for a web host unless they offer 24/7 chat. That is a necessity for me considering that I do my editing at odd hours. Cheers

Customer support is really important as one need host to configure various web applications and in case of server break down you need to contact them instantly.

The more "hand-holding", the better. We've all experienced businesses that act like they could care less about assisting you. And with those 'new' to the web, all the more important to help them out.

Any host can drop prices to "bargain basement" levels, but not all hosts can give excellent customer service.

Word of mouth is the cheapest and by far the best form of advertising and by continually going above and beyond a client's expectations not only will you have happy clients, they will remember you and recommend you to friends and colleagues.

Steve

Great Customer Support is really a satisfaction from most of the customers. because i myself would really patronize services/products that has a great support that you could rely on whatever needs you have in their product. you can ask, inquire and suggest. it is better from any other extra services though.

i like most have been on both sides of the hosting business as a client and now as a web host and i hate it when you have a great server, but if anything goes wrong you submit an urgent ticket and get no reply for days if ever

A web hosting provider has to fulfill lot of criteria like top notch hardware, uptime guarantee, 24 x 7 quality support, affordable costs, flexibility with the plans and it can not granted as best just by providing few of features in best manner.

A web hosting provider has to fulfill lot of criteria like top notch hardware, uptime guarantee, 24 x 7 quality support, affordable costs, flexibility with the plans and it can not granted as best just by providing few of features in best manner.

These are all great things to ensure you are providing to the clients, but its also the small things, like calling a customer on their anniversary to ensure they are happy with the service and if there is anything you can do for them or answer questions, as well as remembering the major holidays, i.e Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Something I have always done is to ensure every year a personally signed Christmas card goes out to all of our clients thanking them and wishing them a happy holidays. It's the small things that keep your customers happy and it helps with word of mouth advertising.

Regards,
AB