Willing to work for space.

syirus

Hey, I am willing to work for some webspace, I have owned a web hosting company, and worked for another one, so I have done it from sales, to customer service, to matining forums, I have also worked at a local company as a computer technician, there, I did customer service, and also helped out with our website ect. Please if you think you can help me out email me or contact me on msn at syirus@msn.com Thanks so much.

-Kevin

Sales Team Needed

Hello, Syrious Hosting is looking to hire a small sales team, we would like for you to have some experience. For each one of the sales you make you will make 30% comission on that sale, it will be paid out at the end of each month! This could be a great way to make easy cash, just bring in some sales, and we will give you some cash! Contact me on msn at syirus@msn.com email me at kevin@syrious-hosting.com Thanks for your time.

Syrious Hosting
http://www.syrious-hosting.com

MOD NOTE: Threads merged. All users who wish to advertise are limited to 1 (one) advertising thread per 14-day period. We rely on your future cooperation. Thank you.

Syirus, I'm confused. With your first post you are asking for a job (for some web space), then 4 days later you hire people for your hosting company? :)

How come?

Heh, I wondered the same thing but I decided to refrain from asking. I refrain too much from too many things. :)

No i got a hired, and received a free reseller account for helping out, so I opend up Syrious Hosting Again, and this time I am not letting go of it.

I talked to him right after he posted the first thread, he said he already got hired in a company and that he thought the thread had been updated.

Yea, I thought, I got this one deleted, and the merged messege was the only one, but looks like it just got mereged, so that would be why.

syirus said:
Yea, I thought, I got this one deleted, and the merged messege was the only one, but looks like it just got mereged, so that would be why.
It got merged because it was breaking the rules of this forum. Users are limited to only 1 advertising thread per 14-day period.