Windows Control panel - Most preferred

engineerroy2008

Hello friends,

I had recently installed Dotnet panel in one of my windows server, found its really good, rocking speed, good performance, also reliable with many features ( one ex comes with mail enable professional edition free of cost).

Actually i am trying with free edition of DNP only not paid version ( Standard edition) have any one tried DNP or currently have it installed in your servers ? How are the features and performance?

Will it overtake Plesk and Helm ?

Can you give your most preferred control panel for windows ? Plesk or Hosting controller or DNP or others?

I did used Hosting controller for one of my server and I like it. It is very simple to use and the interface is awesome. I haven't use plesk yet.

I think the most preferred is Plesk. Not saying it's the best - that would be whatever you're most comfortable with.

I found hostingcontroller to be overly complex - no proper workflow to it, the spelling mistakes etc on the control panel put me off too!

Dotnetpanel seems to be very solid and has a nice look and feel - with plenty of features.

I found most people prefer Plesk for windows, hopefully because plesk is easy to use and it simplify routine tasks.

Plesk is my personal choice. Easy to support as well :) DNP will come a close second. Scalability is the best feature of DNP. If you plan to invest big into hosting, I recommend DNP, because in the long run you will benefit from DNP.

Plesk is easy to learn. DNP is structured and has a hierarchy.

Plesk is my personal choice. Easy to support as well :) DNP will come a close second. Scalability is the best feature of DNP. If you plan to invest big into hosting, I recommend DNP, because in the long run you will benefit from DNP.

Plesk is easy to learn. DNP is structured and has a hierarchy.

I had been doing a bit of comparison on how DNP is structured an dthat if it shall be preferred over HElm as in light of SWsoft doesnt seem to be interestingly doing further coding from some of forum threads.

here is what what i had in comparison primarily

installation/configuration. -
code vulnerabilities -
regular fixes/patch/updates-

backup /restore utilities/strategies->
backend db structure -

ntfs security: primarliy comapring here with helm 4.x and plesk where helm assigns modify permissions to domain_web accounts by default whcih makes sites vulnerable to web sites defacments..

Plesk is the most popular and better control panel for windows server. So mate, try to use plesk it's better than dot net panel.

Best Regards

I had been doing a bit of comparison on how DNP is structured an dthat if it shall be preferred over HElm as in light of SWsoft doesnt seem to be interestingly doing further coding from some of forum threads.

here is what what i had in comparison primarily

installation/configuration. -
code vulnerabilities -
regular fixes/patch/updates-

backup /restore utilities/strategies->
backend db structure -

ntfs security: primarliy comapring here with helm 4.x and plesk where helm assigns modify permissions to domain_web accounts by default whcih makes sites vulnerable to web sites defacments..

Did you post the comparison recently ? It will be really worthwhile to see such a comparison. I am sure that post will be subjected to strict and serious reviewing from the hosting industry.

Please post the URL, if you already did.