Winnopeg.com | New WP Template

winnopeg

Well, my personal site, Winnopeg.com, is my baby in a blog. :p I designed a WordPress theme for it, it's the one currently installed. I also realeased a similar version so other people can use it but I'd like some oppinions. What yours?

The design is clean and simple. I like that a lot.

To me, though, something's missing. I don't know if I could tell you what it is, but it's something. Maybe a couple graphics thrown in with your entries would help spice it up a bit?

It looks nice now, but I think a couple extra images to set off the text a bit would be nice.

Keep going!

Thanks for that! I know what you mean, I probably should add some images to the posts. The thing is, ususally I have nothing to post ;) I'll have to think up ways to do that.

Thanks for that! And yeah, I put that there. It's selling adbrite ad space, though so far nobody's interesting ;) Too bad too :p

Well, I've made very little actually. I have yet to get anyone to burchase adbrite credits for my site, and I've only made about $15 from Adsense. It's okay though - I didn't make the site to earn money, though I'd like it if I could cover my costs.