Woken up at 2am

Equinox

Ok, its 2AM. I'm awake. This usually wouldn't be a very odd occurance, but tonight, it was.
I dont have ADT security. I have a rottweiler and I have a gun. But I dont have ADT.
Low and behold if I didn't get woken up today by the sound of my rottweiler chowing down this ADT guy who someone climbed over my like 7foot wall (with spikes on it) for no apparent reason, other than "he had the wrong house".

I'm awake. I'm tired...and now I'm going to bed.
~Equinox

Rottweiler is my favorite dog. This case (unfortunate to you) proves how loyal and smart they are. Sorry about an early wake-up call, but look at the bright side - you save so much money by not being an ADT customer!

Plus, you just helped to educate one of their employees. Next time, I bet he looks at the house number a bit closer, eh?

Btw, having claimed a couple of Rotts as my friends in the past, I'd say the dog wasn't too serious about eating the ADT guy. After all, he was still able to talk when you got to him.....

Yeah, now that I'm 'awake' again I can see the humour in this. The dog is usually more of a "Sir-Lick-alot", but obviously not last nite...
*rubs eyes*
Bedtime again I think.
~Equinox