Wtf Usps?

pirohost

After 3 weeks, I am beginning to think that USPS has been stealing my mail for what reason I don't know.

About 3 weeks ago I went out with my gf to go shopping and used by debit card and accidentally forgot it in the machine(Accidents happen). I then called the bank and went through the whole 9yrds, card stolen, last time used, replacement one sent. (This happened on June 2)

June 9 - The first ATM card was supposed to arrive, Bank of America said that they sent it out how ever though no card received. (Not a problem mail get lost)

June 16 - The second ATM card never arrived.... (WTF is going on is what's running through my mind now)

June 23 - The third ATM card ordered never makes way to my mailbox how ever though I get another letter from my bank... I am beginning to suspect that USPS is stealing my mail.

After three attempts, a visit to the post office, the bank verified shipping information I HIGHLY suspect that the mail man/woman is stealing my mail. Am I the only one that this is happening..

USPS I am HIGHLY UPSET WITH THEM...

pirohost, while I feel your pain, you are definitely not the only one. I have had very similar experience with banks. In my case, I was supposed to receive a new account card, and after 2 months and 3 failed attempts, I decided to pick it up from the branch myself. It was a loooong drive, but it definitely was faster than waiting.

You have to do the same - try arranging the pick up in your local branch.

PS: A lot of times bank information will have incorrect address. Different departments have different information, especially if you moved. Make your representative dig deeper than your account information he has and contact the department that ships that stuff to you (cards, statements, etc) to confirm your address. They might not have updated it in the system. That happened to me before as well.

Best,

pirohost said:
You know artashes the funny thing is this does not happen with everyone else EXCEPT usps.
I might have to agree with you on that one. Canada has very good postal service and I have never experienced anything less than a satisfactory service all around. Even Russian mailing service is very good.

As far as USPS, it has its hiccups. :)

Banks around here have always asked me to pick it up myself from their office, and I had to sign to acknowledge that I received it. Not very convenient, but it can't get much safer than this though.

Well I have stuff coming from USPS to Canadian Postal service, so I hope they don't damage or steal any of my items.. costed me quite a bit too!

I haven't had card issues, though sometimes my mail seems to never come by to me. Like my visa bill, it didn't arrive for 1 month. Reguardless of it, I still remembered to pay the bills. But it's scary knowing someone could be stealing your mail and be using it in a abusive manner.. :(

I'm surprised. I actually work with my mailman at a pizzeria, he's a great guy. We always get everything on time, etc.

I really do not have many complaints about the USPS. In my experience, they deliver a very large volume of mail efficently and in a timely fashion.

pirohost,
If you have doubts I would suggest calling the US Postal inspector in DC. I have an issue with the post office and I am not going to state that reason because it is a privacy issue, but I called the US Postal Inspector and for now it seems to be resolved. Yes I know it is a long distance call, but it may help figure this all out for you.

Good Luck with it thought

This does not sound too good mail men are not supposed to steal your mail I would make a complaint to USPS though.

I am in the UK and mail always arrives on time well except for this week..... with all the flooding mail has got destroyed we have had clients send us payments and they have not been received royal mail have been contacting people regarding the destroyed mail and more rain is for casted not good for people who are living in the worst effected areas.

I hate when mail is damaged or any items ordered! I had a few items come by and 1 was slightly damaged, like it had been rubbed against a stone or something. Didn't mind it too much, but it still is sad getting destroyed mail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
netcrohosting