www.hostnews.com - revisions

It definitely is too gray for me. The yellow "Go to last post" buttons do not fit in with the rest of the forum skin. Also, how do you expect people to know which forum has a new post when all of your post indicator icons are the same? Perhaps you could use your little yellow die like icon for the new post indicators.

I don't see where you mean you have too much gray - I like it the way it is. In fact, gray is one of my most favorite colors in terms of design - it just goes nice with any other color and presents itself in a "vintage, business, conservative" type of way.

One of my new projects actually is made of heavy gray and orange.

Best,

Artashes said:
I don't see where you mean you have too much gray - I like it the way it is. In fact, gray is one of my most favorite colors in terms of design - it just goes nice with any other color and presents itself in a "vintage, business, conservative" type of way.

Yup ... what Artashes says :)

Peter

Agreed. I find the site to be OK.

Then again, I guess I have a thing for gray and orange as well... :)

Orange??? :confused:

I must be gettin' old. Looks like yellow to me.

I don't mind the grey at all. It's that large yellow barren header that throws me off...

Otherwise, good job.

Vito

I must be gettin' old. Looks like yellow to me.
It might be yellow, but then again, it is very close to orange. Men and colors. :)

It's that large yellow barren header that throws me off...
On a second thought, I guess you're right Vito. It is a bit too much and sort of demands more attention than it deserves.