wwwpaypal.co.uk FOR SALE!!!

Cyber Shredder

I currently own wwwpaypal.co.uk which i am using to redirect to my website Cyber-Shredder.co.uk:

I am receiving around 500-800 hits a day from this domain and i am now about to place a eBay listing for the sale of this great domain in a couple of weeks.

In the mean-time, if someone would like to make an offer or would like to contact me for more information or questions, please get in touch via the website, as i have email catching on!

Send all emails to:
questions@wwwpaypal.co.uk

Thanks!!
Scott

yeah i want to see some stats to please.

btw isnt this copyright infringement ? paypal.co.uk ?

some info about the domain tho:

Registered on: 01-Apr-2003
Renewal Date: 01-Apr-2005

0 backlinks
0 pagerank

google search 83 found...

can you also tell from where those hits are ?

thanks!

I currently own wwwpaypal.co.uk which i am using to redirect to my website Cyber-Shredder.co.uk:

What you are doing is EXTREMELY illegal. Also, PayPal would most likely sue anyone caught doing this, or even using this domain.

In fact, as memory serves, this domain was used in a reference to phishing. I will try to find those references.

My personal recommendation is that no one buys this domain, unless you like the potential of having federal copyright suits, as well as federal criminal charges pressed against you.

I have to agree with Mark. The "no dot" technique is widely used to garner mistyped type-ins, but it opens up a Pandora's Box of potential trouble. It's only a matter of time before the copyright issue catches up to you.

Vito