XonHost Inc. - Hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

XienHost

Dear HostingDiscussion.com Members

This is a serious post and I am looking for Serious people only.
I am looking for people that can sell my hosting plans, Someone that can be on the sales team. In return I will give you free hosting, I will pay you $5.00 per client that signs up on Any shared or Reseller Plan.

If you sign up a VPS client I will pay you $15.00 dollars per signup.
If you sign up a dedicated Server Client I will pay you $30.00 dollars.

As I said before this is serious sales position with a chance to make some serious money just for getting people to sign up for my hosting plans. Now if these clients sign up and stay for a period of 30 days and continue hosting with Xonhost Inc. you will continue to make money from this.

If you would like to apply for this position and you are over the age of 18yrs old, please email me your resume at admin@xonhost.com

Thank you,
Michael C. - XonHost Inc.:help:

Hello and thank you for your presenting your offer.

Although I cant really resell your services since our family owns three hosting companies, but I could offer you a free friendly partnership with our developing telephone company. We are looking for companies to offer something special to our clients for signing up with us.

If you would like more information, dont hesitate to ask.
John King.

Hello and thank you for your presenting your offer.

Although I cant really resell your services since our family owns three hosting companies, but I could offer you a free friendly partnership with our developing telephone company. We are looking for companies to offer something special to our clients for signing up with us.

If you would like more information, dont hesitate to ask.
John King.

PM me some additional details if you're still looking. We might be interested as we offer more than just hosting related services.

This is a serious post and I am looking for Serious people only.
I am looking for people that can sell my hosting plans, Someone that can be on the sales team. In return I will give you free hosting, I will pay you $5.00 per client that signs up on Any shared or Reseller Plan.

If you sign up a VPS client I will pay you $15.00 dollars per signup.
If you sign up a dedicated Server Client I will pay you $30.00 dollars.

As I said before this is serious sales position with a chance to make some serious money just for getting people to sign up for my hosting plans. Now if these clients sign up and stay for a period of 30 days and continue hosting with Xonhost Inc. you will continue to make money from this.

If you would like to apply for this position and you are over the age of 18yrs old, please email me your resume at admin@xonhost.com

Thank you,
Michael C. - XonHost Inc.

On what Server is your hosting business site xonhost.com hosted . Its not working and is showing

" The connection has timed out
The server at xonhost.com is taking too long to respond. "

Status
Not open for further replies.