Control Panels - What do you use?

@ mPowerHost

hehe, seems I was wrong. :p
Looks like I need to catch up on some things while I was asleep. ;)

Yes, cPanel has some great features. The stability and security of it isn't great though and as an admin I hate it. But a locked down and well maintained and monitored cPenel server can't go any worse than one on a more stable and secure CP like Ensim PRO and Plesk 6 ... but their admin sides are better...

At the end of the day, the clients pay your bills. Give them what they want :)

@ mPowerHost

Yes, cPanel has some great features. The stability and
security of it isn't great though and as an admin I hate it. But a
locked down and well maintained and monitored cPenel server
can't go any worse than one on a more stable and secure CP like
Ensim PRO and Plesk 6 ... but their admin sides are better...

Yes, I totally agree there with you.

Yes, and I also agree with your last statement, always accept to
the people who pay your bills. ;)

drew84, Can I ask, what is WCP and LCP?
It'd be nice to have links and so on. :)

HostBlue, this poll was started before DirectAdmin either existed or everyone knew about it, hehe, so either way you'd need to have an admin edit it and add it. ;)
But yes I agree it's a good cp... but not the best...

Yes, that's totally alright Yupapa! :D

I've checked your control panel, very very nice. :)
Did you make it from scratch or base it on some other control panel like a GPL one or something? :confused:

I currently use CPanel. But 1 server back I used Plesk. For over 16 months I didn't have one big problem at all with Plesk. I loved it's simplicity. Purchased a server at SM and switched to CPanel, I hold both in high regards.

DirectAdmin has done wonders with our hosting solution. Extremely stable and a great price for the support and quality of the product you purchase.

TheOrbit said:
DirectAdmin has done wonders with our hosting solution. Extremely stable and a great price for the support and quality of the product you purchase.
Ditto there.

Direct Admin has been rock solid - we have never had a problem with it...Plesk and Cpanel on the other hand....that's another story.

The new DA release is quite something, including the new default skin made by CyberAlien. It has to be the fastest control panel i've ever used.

We use latest Stable cPanel release always. Clients find cPanel easier and with more features than other, but its bugs really frustate people. All we can do is wait and hope for cPanel to improve and fix bugs, for the moment, we will just mantain our customer updated with the bugs, work arounds, etc. Maybe soon we change Control Panels, but that is another story.