cPanel price increase

I am testing DirectAdmin and CWP panel, but I liked the CWP, it has all the features like Cpanel and Direct Admin, and Cpanel to CWP site transfer a really easy.

I am testing DirectAdmin and CWP panel, but I liked the CWP, it has all the features like Cpanel and Direct Admin, and Cpanel to CWP site transfer a really easy.

Yes, recently one of our client wanted a Free Control Panel to be installed on their VPS and migrate around 18 cPanel accounts from their old reseller. So, we suggested CWP to them and they agreed. The migration was very smooth and simple. I think its go to Control Panel now for small resellers.

The fact that site transfer is easy is what has caught my attention to CWP. I just set up a new server and am working on getting CWP on it. I contacted my upstream provider to see if it's best that I install it or they do it.

The fact that site transfer is easy is what has caught my attention to CWP. I just set up a new server and am working on getting CWP on it. I contacted my upstream provider to see if it's best that I install it or they do it.

Its quite easy to install on a server using SSH

yes $38 a mth, when CP was only $15 before price change and Plesk is only $25

Exactly. Plesk was my choice when starting in this business because I had used it on my hosted sites and liked it. Later when I learned about cPanel being the popular choice I thought I would look into it. Yes, it was a big learning curve. I ran two servers, one with Plesk, one with cPanel. After learning cPanel I loved it and only ran cPanel servers because nobody after that was buying hosting on my Plesk servers.

I still like cPanel a lot, always will, but with this major price increase, they are fired. Within the next two weeks I will replace them with Plesk which will actually lower my server costs.. One of my newest servers will have CWP installed. My techs and I have not used this yet in production so we need time to test it and see how it works and performs.

With the upstream provider I use, Plesk is as low in price as using DirectMin. I have also been considering WebMin and UserMin on my newest server I am using for testing. There are a lot more than this to choose from, but these are among the best outside of cPanel and Plesk.

I only have personal website now and they fall within the $30 price band from $14.95.
Buy cpanel is not increasing the prices until Sept., but i am going to look at CWP

Ofcourse ,Any one who is using would think of an alternative panel.
This hike would be era were all the other cpanel alternatives would be getting a exposure with growth and demand.

Sadly, cpanel changing there prices was a very bad move and I have a feeling they will end up losing a lot of business because of it. I was comfortable using cpanel but now use something called Siteworx which is just like cpanel if not better and cheaper as well for unlimited domains

When there are so many alternatives why would anyone continue with Cpanel and Spend on it. The other panels can expeirience the growth in this era

Yes I agree, however, as I mentioned earlier, cPanel’s popularity is because of easy management of websites, its integration with popular softwares like Softaculous, CloudLinux, JetBackup and much more.

To avoid downtime, users have decided to continue with cPanel.

Yes I agree, however, as I mentioned earlier, cPanel’s popularity is because of easy management of websites, its integration with popular softwares like Softaculous, CloudLinux, JetBackup and much more.

To avoid downtime, users have decided to continue with cPanel.

and cPanel are aware of this

but people shout on about the price structure, but have people looked at the plesk price structure

Plesk have worked like this since the start