Google Voice for Webhost ?

That's true but its free you save money on it money the you can invest on your server oh other areas oh your website.
skype its way better for us. but the prices way to high. n those countries where i have 50% clients they don't support it. its no point for me to have skype

Totally 100% agree. We are relaunching our service and brand next month and we have not yet decided to try google voice full time or renew Skype. Free is defiantly steering me towards google, but the lack of the features I mentioned above is going to be tough to live without. I hope google adds those features to its service, then it would be PERFECT! :thumbup:

I have never used it but will definately check this out and let you know how it goes. The only thing that I see that I do not like is that it does not give you a (800) number option.

Google Voice is a nice feature to have. I personally don't like giving my personal numbers out on the web. I got one for my hosting business and it works. I like how you can choose from a list on what number you like to have.

I use google voice for my ecommerce site, it works great.

Customers or potential customers leave a vm and i call them back and fulfill their needs.

Although Im still not sure what ill be using for my hosting co. Prob GV as well, just need to get things setup.

We use Google Voice as a phone line that forwards to my cell phone. It's been great to use so far, I just wish it could convert voicemails to text better.

Been using google on my e commerce site for a while now. I like it. Redirects calls to my cell phone and leaves a text message also. Just started offering hosting services to my design customers, plan on using it there also.

Being in the UK, Google Voice can't be implemented. However, even if they are available here, the features will matter. If it provides as good features as Skype, we can think of using it.

Being in the UK, Google Voice can't be implemented. However, even if they are available here, the features will matter. If it provides as good features as Skype, we can think of using it.

It's better then Skype in my opinion you don't need to download any program works off android market. Custom Voice Mail. Free to call within the US & Canada. 2 cents per minute outside of US & Canada. I personally think it's the best. :p

We are planning to use Google Voice but only as something for like emergencies or something along those lines.

I wish Gizmo would be open to new members so that we can use it as a VoIP phone. If I were to recommend a phone system, it would be TrixBox by Fonality.