how many do you have (personaly)?

So, are you guys using all of these domains or are they simply parked somewhere? I only own two, which are both in use right now.

Most of ours are in use - and if not - we almost always point them towards another related site to pick up the extra incidental traffic.
Also, I always think it's worth keeping an eye out for expired or unwanted domains - eg we only picked up webhosts.co.uk in November last year after a chance whois on it and now around 40-50% of all traffic comes via it with no advertising at all (only just recently changed my sig to it here and on some other boards so can't really count any hits from that).
Cheers

30% of mine are in use and the others point to agcctechnologies.co.uk/Future which is the company holding page. When the new range of servers go on line (hopefully later this month) Ill move em all accross and 100% of them will work :)

Im not counting brand protection btw, ie im not going to develop agccworld.me.uk into a site ;)

I have 3.
1 for an entertainment site I own.
and 2 for my new hosting company starting up soon.
www.skylitehosting.co.uk
www.skylite.org.uk

I tend to buy domains for ideas i have that never see the light of day .. i get really excited about and idea, buy the domains then the next day think "that was a crap idea"

Probably about 10 for me just got hostware.co.uk to go with my internetware.co.uk

Bought Yourhostsucks.co.uk a while back....
About to get worldservers.co.uk as it became free from a cybersquatter last week :D
(been using world-servers.co.uk lol).