I hate webhostingtalk

Me too never heard any one got unbanned but if they are doing it then it is good. Hope some will get some relief

Is doesn't matter to me now. Their side has many ppl visit, but activities seem much lower down already. Not really much on new thread or any discussion.

Most importantly, that forum not really effective on sales lead compare to few years ago.

Their site has many ppl visit, but activities seem much lower down already.
Lower activity is a trend that all forums are facing, but they are still the largest web hosting forum around.

That is really true. WHT is almost dead now a days as no new posting / threads etc.
Don't forget that due to recent hack they had to reset the passwords for all accounts, so a number of people might be too lazy to restore their accounts. They might be visiting, just not posting, which is why they don't see restoring their account as a necessity.

Lower activity is a trend that all forums are facing, but they are still the largest web hosting forum around.

Don't forget that due to recent hack they had to reset the passwords for all accounts, so a number of people might be too lazy to restore their accounts. They might be visiting, just not posting, which is why they don't see restoring their account as a necessity.

when u gonna made HD become the lagest hosting forum. Expecting you show time.

Maybe:

But it is true that remain the largest Hosting Forum, however there is not much movement

They gave you evidence. Their "words" is the strongest evidence. If you bring the case to court, their "words" is accepted by the judge。 :D

Hehe hearsay admissible in your fictional court? :smash:

Should you ever proclaim innocence to a ban you will get responses like:
If you'd stop pretending someone hadn't logged into both accounts from one location of yours in order to promote your business as if they were simply as happy customer, we'd be able to proceed. Since you won't be upfront about that, there's nothing more we can do here.

Effectively the choices are Guilty, or Guilty. As someone who knows he doesn't have a second user (and tried, to clear up any miss-understanding / miss-conceptions). Personally I find it pretty sceptical given a critical of WHT post a I had made earlier.

Unfortunately Web Hosting Talk is a critical part of the ecosystem, and few others have the popularity or user base (even if it is declining).

This may just be one big complaint thread, but its likely for a good reason. Moderators on a power trip, who strong arm their user base into submission. Why else would so many others have the same issue(s) & negative experiences? Its unethical at best, and deserves to be exposed publicly.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate, but they do have a very large forum to monitor and sometimes injustices occur. If you've been banned, that doesn't always mean forever.

Last edited: