Domain Pointers: 20

Email Accounts: 201
Auto-Responders: 200
Email Forwarders: 20
Mailing Lists: 20

MySQL DBs: 20
FTP Accounts: 21
Cron, DNS & SSH

What's important here is that the server is not oversold, and that it has enough grunt to do the job.

These servers have 16GB of RAM, and 6 cores of 2,3GHz+, and have Gigabit NICS

You probably don't need the reseller functionality, but it won't hurt!

Hello Rammstein,

We can offer you the following

SolusVM OpenVZ VPS
cPanelOVZ512
50GB Disk
1024GB Bandwidth
512MB Memory
640MB Burst
1 IPv4 Address
cPanel/WHM

$25/mo or $250/yr

No problem offing help to migrate your database, we specialize in High Resource Hosting. Host node is dual quad opteron with 8 disk hardware raid10 and this is our starter package that will be easily upgradable by you on the fly though our site. We are a cPanel Partner NOC If you are familiar at all with cPanel, this is a VPS that includes cPanel/WHM and you have full control, but as a Partner NOC we offer a semi manged service and will take care of many things for you when it comes to configuring your server and compiling apache/php for your site.

Testfile

hi! im back. i have to search for another provider.

i dont want to reveal his name, not yet, but im very very disappointed! someone from here who offered me super hosting...

-upload via ftp is not working (non stop connection errors when uploading larger file (larger i mean over 2 mb), extreme sql database limit...

-on his site he guarantee 24/7 nonstop true support, but i opened 2 tickets in last 2 days, and no response till today...

-sometimes im not able to login to CP

in general, his hosting is much worse then godaddys

so..
i have to select another provider Please, if you cannot offer me at least simple working hosting, dont bother to reply here. Im customer, and i work for money.
No cheating like previous.

again, thanks for understanding.

Last edited:
Hello Rammstein.

If you are still looking for a host , check out our Standard Plan it comes with 25GB disk Space , 500GB a month Bandwidth and month to month price is $6.95 /mnth

Our servers are located in Albany NY , USA.

You can see the details at : http://hostentic.com/sharedhosting

also make sure you read our Terms of Service to make sure everything fits your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.