SurpassHosting.com

Surpasshosting

Hmmmn ok I found this page because I was looking for my hosting company on the search engine. While I feel for the company I think it's got to be beneficial to have this type of forum coming up in the search as it obviously keeps everyone on their toes.

Anyway for what it's worth. I am in Southwest France and I run a site for the English speaking community there called Ariege Life using Mambo 4.5.1a.

I have worked with the Internet for the last 10 years and have been involved in a number of complex and high traffic projects. I have experienced various hosting companies and I have to say that Surpasshosting has been good for me so far.

My experience with technical support has been favourable especially with a well mannered fellow named Josh. I have experienced very little down time and all my issues have been promptly resolved.

I touch wood and say that I am very pleased with the service I am receiving from Surpasshosting.

I have absolutely nothing to do with this company accept that I am a client. You can check this out if you really need to but please just run a whois on my website rather than use my bandwidth to come and see ;-).

Thanks for the review. Its good to hear that your having a good experience. Its only fair to have a few well deserved good reviews :)

ariegelife.com is your site?

You can check this out if you really need to but please just run a whois on my website rather than use my bandwidth to come and see ;-).
Come on, how much bandwidth could we use to shortly check out the site? 1 MB? :)