Very impressive start.
To improve, I'd do at least these few things:
- Make your <title> more descriptive of the services you provide. Something more than "ACE4SPACE.com."
- Work on improving your logo. With the "pop" of the rest of the site, the simple 2D-looking logo doesn't fit. It looks like the logo was an afterthought and that you just typed your company name in Arial font with a weird graphic next to it. Not very professional, in my opinion.
- Make your header navigation eaiser to read, perhaps by making it bold or enlarging the text a bit. The login/billing/admin tabs at the upper right are a bit tough to read.
- On your site, it looks like you have dark brown text on a tan background. In addition, this text can be hard to read. I'd improve the contrast between the text and background (black on white being the standard) and consider enlarging the font size.
- Finally, I notice on my screen (I'm using an older CRT one right now, but other people might be using similar monitors), there's a horizontal scrollbar at the bottom which I don't like to see on websites. I think with some minor changes, you can make the site a bit narrower, as well.
Those are my first impressions and, of course, just my