Something I noticed about your wording, I think you may have an incomplete sentence on your homepage: "Our shared and reseller hosting have FFMPEG enabled in them to get your project on the top." ....On the top of what?
On the pages that you describe your shared/reseller plans it says that every plan has "15 Day Money Back" ....I think you forgot the work "guarantee" (unless you give every client their money back after 15 days)
Aside from that, your site looks good.
Dedicated Server, VPS, Cloud Servers
Web Hosting Solutions + Solid Support Services PingPipe.com
You should note that I don't often like websites the very first time I see them but I like the general layout of the site. Some suggestions that I think would be good are:
- move the support image a bit away from the side
- move, shrink, or otherwise get rid of the ssl images on the bottom either making them inline with the rest of the bottom items or making them small enough not to make it look like you just dropped them in without caring... you could shrink them and put them on the left of the copyright area
- make the order buttons not "move" when you hover over them (im using chrome btw)
- get yourself a favicon! they are easy to make there are lots of generators if you search google
- move the user login button to be right-aligned with the phone number at the top of the page
- center everything on the plan pages
- give a little more info and/or pictures on the plan pages to show what benefits you have for a new user
Otherwise I like it in general and love that you have information in your FAQ!