Google Analytics Question (Goal Conversions & Tracking URLs)

edmond dantes

I have a question regarding Google Analytic's completed goal conversions on how to track the referring urls of the visitors that complete a goal on my site.
I have a goal/funnel setup from the entrance into our site, through our registration and order page to a success page. I also have the same goal setup but it logs the conversion rate of the number of contact forms completed. I can see how many goals were completed but I can not view the original referring urls/sites that completed these goals.
My question: How can I back out one more step at the top of the funnel so I can see what referring sites bring visitors in that complete the goal (order a product)?
Any help with this or if someone could point me to material on how I could accomplish this, it would be greatly appreciated!

edmond - you're going to have to setup a custom report to do this. Go to Custom Reporting > +Create a New Custom Report.

For "Metrics" add in "Goal1 Completion" (assuming Goal1 is the one you want to measure). For "Dimension" add in "Source". That should do the trick.