How To increase sales of hosting

Some SEO Tips
- Blogging is way to go
- Use keywords that are relevant and attract organic traffic. Do a research on appropriate keywords. Eg competitive analysis
- Avoid duplicate contents
- Linking to old articles
- Keep writing

1. Advertise - Adwords, Bing, Forums (Dont Spam), Social Media (FB, Twitter, IG), Word of Mouth.
2. SEO - On Page and Off Page. (Backlinks - Avoid Spammy Links).
3. Offer Web Developers/Designers your Services.
4. Offer Affordable Prices (not cheapass price in which you will lose profit, but DONT OVERSELL).

I would suggest the following
1) Maintain a good SEO by using proper keywords and attracting the relevant traffic.
2) Advertise on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
3) Post offers and discount codes on forums and blogs

One of the best options is to list your offers on web hosting review sites.
Google Adwords is not bad, but it depends on your business.

I will tell you here that how am getting sale.

1: SEO (my 80% clients registered from SEO only).
2: Social Media
3: Facebook Ads
4: Google Adwords
5: Web Hosting Reviews Sites
6: Affiliates

It's the same as increasing sales in any other sphere. There is nothing peculiar with hosting. Here are the most popular ways:

1) Context advertising
2) Backlinks
3) Promotions in social networks

Something I haven't seen discussed in this thread would be lead generation. They will take their commission sure but it is great to get a steady stream of clients who increase the size of your network and may refer someone to you.

Google adswords, it all depends on the audience you are targetting. Some people say that it is waste of money, i say it is not if you choose the right audience.

To increase sales of web hosting perform following steps:
1. Banner advertisements
2. Publish Guest Posts
3. Review from customers
4. Set up PPC- Per Click Campaign

Banner Advertisements is the highly used method to advertise a business. Contact bloggers (or) website owners and offer them some price to place banner ads on their blog sidebar or in header area where people like to click more.

I've never had any luck with Adwords and I have tried a half-dozen time. Somebody is making money but not me.

There are a lot of other ad agencies out there to check out and compare.

WHMCS has features that allow you to recruit affiliates. I am going to look into that. Be generious and find the right person(s) and it could really take off.

Make your website rank on search engines so that you can get leads and make sure that you are providing competitive prices and best hosting services. Good services will lead to a good reputation and existing customers will stay and may also refer to the new ones.

One of the best way is to add "How to" tutorials to your Knowledge base section which will help to improve your site rank in search engine and eventually their will be rise in sales

There are so many techniques to increase the sale of your web hosting, I'll list a couple of them here.

1) Use Google Adwords.
2) Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
3) Create different coupon codes for different coupon sites.
4) Get your website listed in the review websites.
5) Testimonials on the website.
and so on. :)

Great. Thank you for sharing. Hopefully it will be helpful.