How To increase sales of hosting

There are so many techniques to increase the sale of your web hosting, I'll list a couple of them here.

1) Use Google Adwords.
2) Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
3) Create different coupon codes for different coupon sites.
4) Get your website listed in the review websites.
5) Testimonials on the website.
and so on. :)

have you ever heard about SEO technique? You can go to your nearest digital marketing agency in your place and i am sure they have SEO service and other marketing service that you need.

How To increase sales of hosting
It's been a week - have you narrowed down any ideas yet. Your local market is absolutely one place you should pursue. When you do make a sale, ask for referrals. They just took out their wallet and gave you some of their hard owned money - they're more likely than ever to recommend someone in their sphere of influence at that moment.

If you will provide the service which has unique features than other then you will surely get the best sales.

You should maintain the server health when you are in hosting field.
If the quality of service is best then you do not have to take much effort for the best sales.

Digital marketing is the best way to get the business now a days. And off-course our all social media sites plays the important role in it. SO you should concentrate more on it.

There are so many techniques to increase the sale of your web hosting, I'll list a couple of them here.

1) Use Google Adwords.
2) Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.
3) Create different coupon codes for different coupon sites.
4) Get your website listed in the review websites.
5) Testimonials on the website.
and so on. :)

My experience - I've used Google Adwords and haven't got any leads from it after spending close to $200.

Try to get listed on web hosting review sites. These sites do provide great help to get lots of leads. hostadvice.com is an example.

From our experience, adwords is ok for remarketing and local ads, for example it's working for our romanian website, but not really well for our international one.

Other way of promoting besides coupon and ewview websites, is using forums like hostingdiscussion, webhostingtalk, lowendtalk, etc.

I think a great way to start off is asking around your community and friends and family. You would be surprised at how many different people want to start there own websites.

Google Adwords. Posts on different forums and also web hosting review sites. At least it is cheap and you can to try.
I think the most important thing in hosting business it is reviews from clients.

Adwords is the only way for short-term results. It might take a lot of time to get it right though. For long term, seo... only seo.

Hello,

For my site I really worked hard, I did with Social Media, forum posting and even hire a good SEO team too, but my experience to all this was not at all Good it was just a waste of time and money.

The best way for the same is Adwords, Best SEO company, top most forum posting.

Thanks !!

As you deliver quality and prices are less then others then no one can stop you to boost your business.

On a starting phase you should keep the price less and when you get enough clients then you can increase your prices according to your quality you are providing in your hosting.

You can also get help of any digital marketing company to do SEO work to rank you website on search engines and work on social media marketing as well.

Put your time into constantly and consistently improving your service, and support. Super happy customers are the best promotion you can ask for.

Others would be having solid on site SEO, good activity on social media, and fairly often fresh content on your kb or blog.