I miss FrontPage

See, I could never get the popularity of GUI's like that for web design. Some stuff, yeah, but not that. Front Page, Dreamweaver, all that.. Nah, just give me a good old text editor (UEStudio is one of the best for stuff like that) and I'll be fine
What's funny is that later in life or my career, I tend to prefer plainer text editors like Sublime... then I turned to Brackets then ended up in Notepad. I guess speed and less clutter have become more and more important to me when I'm working.

What's funny is that later in life or my career, I tend to prefer plainer text editors like Sublime... then I turned to Brackets then ended up in Notepad. I guess speed and less clutter have become more and more important to me when I'm working.
Sublime for coding is still ranked pretty high for me - can't do much without it these days. Of course I have all my extra shortcodes configured, a repository of frequently used functions, and then integrated to GitHub so I can keep constant revisions and branches under control for various client sites. Also, install the TabNine package - this is a great AI completion tool. Love it!

100% agreed, but I've always used UltraEdit/UEStudio . The latter, primarily for git and project usage. So much easier to manage stuff with those