In need of a reseller account

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc303m

1.legal adult content allowed 2257 compliant etc
2. inexpensive shared hosting, i want to transfer a site from cpanel to cpanel and see for myself the site actually working and i'll take it from there
3. i will then require Master reseller with whmsc included or client, max space, big transfer
4. it would be a great advantage if ffmpeg was installed or would be installed
5 .i will then require, either vps, semi dedi or dedi, 80gig space 1500 transfer
7. my budget is not huge but having searched the last 2 weeks i do know the going prices,
thank you
Virginia

MOD NOTE: Edited for accusation toward one company.

Reseller Account

Hi, i'm looking for a reseller acount, My requirements are:

1. legal adult content with U.S. 2257 Compliance WHMSC included
2. ffmpeg installed or will be installed, (this is for small accounts not large ones)
3. I would require around 100gb HD
4. I would require around 1500 - 2000gb transfer (tho as you know this is never used)
5. the option of reseller or affiliated for your VPS or Dedicated Servers
6. please do not pm me, please do not ask my budget i have been searching for 2 weeks i have a general idea of the price, just post what you can offer,
Thank you, if your succesfull it will be a long term deal

Hi mc303n,

At your own convenience, please take a look at our Basic Bronze package located here: http://www.XeHost.net/shared-1.php

This package contains the following specifications:

Diskspace: 500 MB
Bandwidth: 10,000 MB
Adult Content: Yes!
ffmpeg Enabled: Yes!
Price: $2.99

Like all of our hosting packages, we have a 15-minute response time guarantee and would be more than happy to transfer your website from your old host free of charge!

Additionally, we also offer reseller packages with WHMReseller and VPS/Dedicated Server packages so that when you are ready to upgrade, we can help to upgrade your account without any downtime!

Please let me know if this interests you!

Thanks,

Sean

Hi mc303n,

We would be more than happy to offer you the following custom package:

Disk Space:100 GB
Bandwidth: 2000 GB
ffmpeg Ready: Yes!
Adult Content: Yes!

With this package, in addition to our 15-minute response time guarantee and free end-user support, we will give you the opportunity to make money selling our VPS and/or Dedicated Servers.

We can give you all of this for $59.99

Please let me know if this interests you!

Thanks,

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.