Need collegehumor type script

yumoryuk

Hello Webmasters
I'm looking for collegehumor or bigboys type script . I tried hotscripts but I could't found maybe I search under wrong keyword. Anybody have any advice .
Thanks

I would suggest that you be original and don't base your website off other people's work because not only will your visitors think ... " omg he copied this site off collegehumor" but they will not come back. Look at ebaumsworld, I personally haven't seen another website like that so far...tell me if I'm wrong but this is just my personal opinion, not to be negative or anything because I have nothing against you.

I'm not using other people work . I will have my own content , I;m not going to steal their content . Then you can;t say that , you are using message board that millions of people using that's mean you using other people stuff.
Then if safeway was the first grocerry store , so 7/11 and Qfc should not open and sell grocery because safeway start first. And in my opinion not the most important to have a website , but the most important is how to drive traffic to it . And at the end everybody has his own Customers.
SO any advice for that kind of script .
THanks

Last edited:
MOD NOTE: Post removed. hostdoom, please follow the rules.

Rules said:
3.4 Participants may not post or otherwise transmit promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, except in those forum sections where advertising is expressly permitted.

Last edited by a moderator: