Now here!

Apolo

Hello!

I didn't know about HostingDiscussion. Just discovered it today and decided to register.

I already recognized some faces like Dan (ldcdc) and Artashes... ohh, Artashes, it's been about 3 years since we met at HM forums, back then when I was using my first nick Eboy. I can see you're still in contact with Amir. :)

Greetings!

Jaime

Jaime, (Eboy)... I can't even begin to remember how many years ago we've met, somewhat unofficially, at HM forums!

I am glad that you found your way to HostingDiscussion, and I wish you warm and friendly stay. If you need anything, we are ready to help.

Best,

Blue said:
Welcome Jaime. What took you so long to find us?

Well, I don't know whether blaming Google or WHT users for not telling me about this place... :)

But I'm finally here anyway!

Artashes said:
Jaime, (Eboy)... I can't even begin to remember how many years ago we've met, somewhat unofficially, at HM forums!

Bah, not that many. ;)

Artashes said:
I am glad that you found your way to HostingDiscussion, and I wish you warm and friendly stay. If you need anything, we are ready to help

Please! Next time let me know in advance, so I don't spend two years trying to find your community. :beer:

The best to you too.

Hi Exon!

Great to see you here Apolo! Welcome to HD! :)

Why would you want to do that when it would make you ineligible for the great contests Art runs here.
Hahaha! You're so persuasive Michael! :D

Blue said:
Why would you want to do that when it would make you ineligible for the great contests Art runs here

Hmmm... don't know... perhaps I prefer to serve as a Moderator instead of having a chance of winning one of those prizes... though the 30,000 banner impressions are tempting me :D

Hey Dan! What's up?

Jaime,
For English not being your primary language you sure sound fluent in it - more so than a lot of people that claim English is their primary language! Could've had me fooled!

Exon said:
For English not being your primary language you sure sound fluent in it

Thanks for your words Exon. I really appreciate it. :)

And congratulations! I saw you're one of the happy winners!

Regards,