Trying to make a site

gooooogle

Now there is one thing I am really bad at (well several things grouped into a catagory actually). Anything theoreticle. I tried to learn programming but I have always failed in some way. I can't make good design for web sites and so on. That's why I love photography. It opens up a new world for me. I can walk round taking pictures that I like and I understand how to do it. Recently though I've been wanting to create a web site with images etc but like I said I'm just no good at programming or design. Also because I'm only 16 years old I don't have the money to spend on a web designer. Therefore I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find a nice selection of free web templates (or cheap) which I can use to disply my photos and talk about my hobby. I would rather spend my money on film and equipment though.

If you are looking to get your photos out there and for people to see... i really wouldn't worry about the site design. Most people will be viewing your site for personal interest.... not for business (maybe down the road)

And yes programming is a beotch.

If you want to put pictures up on your site I'd suggest using some type of photo gallery. I personally use Coppermine but there are plenty of others out there. It'll definitely make organizing the pics easier and give you more time to take the pictures.