Trying to make a site

gooooogle

Now there is one thing I am really bad at (well several things grouped into a catagory actually). Anything theoreticle. I tried to learn programming but I have always failed in some way. I can't make good design for web sites and so on. That's why I love photography. It opens up a new world for me. I can walk round taking pictures that I like and I understand how to do it. Recently though I've been wanting to create a web site with images etc but like I said I'm just no good at programming or design. Also because I'm only 16 years old I don't have the money to spend on a web designer. Therefore I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find a nice selection of free web templates (or cheap) which I can use to disply my photos and talk about my hobby. I would rather spend my money on film and equipment though.

If you are looking to get your photos out there and for people to see... i really wouldn't worry about the site design. Most people will be viewing your site for personal interest.... not for business (maybe down the road)

And yes programming is a beotch.

If you want to put pictures up on your site I'd suggest using some type of photo gallery. I personally use Coppermine but there are plenty of others out there. It'll definitely make organizing the pics easier and give you more time to take the pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamHostBrett